We are recruiting for an experienced Control Room Operators to work with one of our International Oil and Gas Operating Clients, they are headquartered in Houston.
Interested Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA.
The initial assignment will be an onshore 14/14 rotation, USA based, relocating to an international offshore 28/28 rotation.
- Safe and compliant operation of control room activities related to safety systems, fire and gas, process, utilities, subsea, and wells
- Monitoring and surveillance
- System optimization
- Console reviews with engineering
- Critical tasks related to HSE Case and SEMS compliance, ESP roles, ICS, and proactive technical monitoring
- Participating in Behavioural Based Safety Management Program
- Compliance with BSEE and USCG regulations, and EPA permits using Smart Web based Tools
- Providing operational guidance to engineering
- Developing and maintaining System Operation Manuals
- Developing and maintaining start-up, purge, and operating procedures
- Developing and maintaining technical competency curriculum and deliver training to other team members on equipment and procedures
- Maintaining Facility Bypass Registers
- Well testing and associated reporting
- Maintaining Daily Production Reports
- Maintaining Vent and Flare Records and reports
- Production allocations, morning reports, vent & flare reports, and gas nominations.
- Supporting operators in surveillance of critical equipment to process systems
- ESP duties including shift handover, start of shift orientation, shift team meeting and planning, end of shift reporting, proactive technical monitoring, managing abnormal situations, etc.
- ICS response during emergency or response situations
- Prior offshore experience is essential
- Must have prior experience and proficiency in applying lockout/tag-out procedures
- Must have prior experience and proficiency conducting Job Hazard Analysis and completing Permits to Work
- Willingness to take and achieve satisfactory results on Client’s pre-employment testing battery
- Must have basic water survival course and HUET (Helicopter Underwater Egress Training)
- With or without reasonable accommodations, be willing to work at heights; climb ladders and stairs; walk on high elevation grating; work in inclement weather; work around loud industrial equipment; work in compact and confined spaces; and work outdoors
- Willingness to work offshore on an oil & gas production platform
- Willingness to work in confined places
- Willingness to work on high platforms and to walk up and down steps
- Willingness to walk on high elevation grating
- Willingness to work in a versatile, multi-skilled team work environment
- Willingness to serve as a member of an emergency response team
- Willingness to work in close proximity with co-workers
- Willingness to work at night, on weekends and on holidays
- Willingness and able to lift 40 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.