ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN – OPERATIONS/MAINTENANCE
REGISTER YOUR CV
We are currently working with one of our International Operating Clients, we are recruiting for E & I Offshore Technicians for long term rotational assignments based in the East Mediterranean.
Interested candidates must have all current relevant offshore certifications, BOSIET, HUET, M.I.S.T. valid passport with minimum one year validity.
This is a combined job role under the direction of the Lead Electrical & Lead Instrument Technicians; implementing all Electrical & Instrument maintenance activities associated with the vessel, utilities and process equipment on the installation.
- Carrying out planned maintenance in accordance with the requirements of the planned maintenance system.
- Maintaining the installations power supply and switchgear.
- Isolating and de isolating high voltage / medium voltage and low voltage systems
- Ensuring an adequate spares holding for electrical & Instrumentation systems.
- Minimizing downtime and contributing to the achievement of production targets
- Prepare technical reports as required
- Inspection and maintenance of electrical & Instrumentation equipment in hazardous areas
- Fault finding and rectification for electrical & Instrumentation systems
- Providing technical expertise to operate, fault find and maintain process control equipment
- Carrying out emergency duties as required by the OIM/Site Manager
- Carrying out isolations of instrument and control systems
• 10 years in the industry as a mechanical discipline.
• 5 years subsea experience
• 5 years Offshore experience (Overseas experience is a plus)
- Minimum vocational education, preferably in Electrical / instrument
- Medium and High Voltage Certification
- The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with Client Corporate policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.