ENVIRONMENTAL FIELD ADVISOR
REGISTER YOUR CV
We are working with one of our International Oil & Gas Operating Clients based in Houston.
Our Client is looking for an Environmental Field Advisor to work in their Greeley, Colorado offices.
Only Candidates eligible to work in the USA will be considered
- Responsible for providing environmental field support (stormwater, spill response/clean-up, wildlife) for midstream pipeline and facility construction projects.
- Supports field Operations to ensure environmental programs are efficiently and effectively implemented.
- Coaches field Operations in program compliance to reduce disruptions to construction schedule.
- Assist with field inspections to ensure compliance with company policies and governmental regulations.
- Responsible for identifying, reviewing, and approving stormwater corrective actions, assist with permit and regulatory compliance, and database management.
- Coordinates spill response, clean-up, and disposal activities.
- Coordinates implementation of wildlife BMPs to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assists in the development and execution of the Company’s environmental policies, procedures, and compliance plans.
- Reviews the accumulation and reporting of environmental performance measures.
- Reviews work products prepared by environmental consultants.
- Other environmental field support as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas operations and/or pipeline construction. 3+ years’ experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
- Experience in stormwater management, construction, or regulatory compliance preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio and Google Earth.
- E 1.04 Environmental Monitoring and Data- A.
- E 1.05 – Permitting - A.
- Work may involve moderate physical activity and exposure to outside weather conditions.
- Working environment may include exposure to hydrocarbons in soil and various chemical treatments.
- Ability to walk across uneven terrain to visit well-sites is required.
- Based in the Greeley office, 5% office, 95% field operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental field preferred, or high school diploma and additional equivalent experience.
- Completion of the Colorado Stormwater Management and Erosion Control course (or equivalent) required. (Must be able to complete the course within 3 months of hire date.)
Environmental Field / Field Operations / Gas Operations / Operations / Pipeline Construction
Regulatory Compliance / Stormwater Management / Construction Schedule / Database / Database Management / Environmental Monitoring / Environmental Policies / Erosion / Field Sampling / Inspections Microsoft Excel & Word / Permitting / Visio
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.