ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY COORDINATOR
REGISTER YOUR CV
Our Client is looking for an EHS Coordinator to work out of their offices in Greeley Colorado, this is a long-term assignment for someone who is interested in joining an exciting Operating Oil and Gas Organisation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA
We are looking for someone that has some experience in Process Safety Management as well as the implementation of EHS training; DOT experience is a plus. We would also like someone that has some Midstream experience.
Responsible for EHS operational support, coordination, and execution in areas of policies, programs, and procedures, including, but not limited to: company EHS policies and regulatory agency compliance, program development/implementation, hazard identification, incident identification, remedial programs, risk identification/mitigation, and performance measures.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for the coordination, development, and delivery of EHS training to ensure safety training requirements are satisfied for the Business Unit (BU).
- Coordinates broad EHS program objectives for assigned areas.
- Coordinates with BU in the implementation & execution of EHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
- Coordinates with BU leaders to ensure their leadership in and support of EHS programs.
- Leads EHS incident investigations.
- Reviews the accumulation and reporting of EHS Performance Measures and takes remedial action.
- Serves as BU contact and advises on EHS-related issues.
- May develop and implement EHS programs and procedures.
- Participates in the collection, reporting, and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provides EHS training to the BU, including: instructor-led training, computer-based training (CBT), field observations, procedure review and development, and facilitates on-the-job, field-based training.
- Assists individuals and teams in planning and facilitating training requirements and opportunities.
- Coordinates required EHS and technical training with vendors and outside agencies.
- Maintains training records.
- As is necessary, participates in the development of training artifacts and materials for technical, safety, compliance, awareness, and/or other communication activities.
- Work may involve moderate to heavy physical activity and exposure to outside weather conditions
- Field-based employee, occasional travel to field office
- On-call 24 hours
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Occasional use of stairs, ladders, etc.
- May require respirator use
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety and Health or other related field
- Typically requires 6 years of experience in EHS
- OR High School Diploma (or equivalent) + 3 years of additional equivalent experience.
- Three years of oil and gas experience preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following preferred: Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) or Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety and Health Official (CSHO), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST)
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
ASP / CBT / INSTRUCTOR / MITIGATION / DOT / SAFETY MANAGEMENT / OPERATIONAL SUPPORT / REMEDIAL ACTION
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
- Certification in one or more of the following preferred
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) or Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety and Health Official (CSHO), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST)
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.