HVC OPERATIONS FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT ANALYST
REGISTER YOUR CV
We are recruiting for an HVC Operations Functional Support Analyst to join one of our International Petrochemical Clients; this position is based in the Client’s head office in Houston, Texas
Interested candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA.
- The HVC Operations Support Team provides first line support of the SAP ETRM application used for the trading of Clean, Heavy, NGL, and Crude products in the US, Canada, London, and Singapore.
- The team consists of team members in Houston, London and Singapore. The team is responsible for break/fix issues, system support, and design/development of custom interfaces, reports, configurations, and add-on applications to the core vended application. The team provides operational support for the application, as well as opportunities to work on larger Commercial capital projects.
- The primary responsibilities of the HVC Operations Support Analyst position will be to provide business solutions / functional-based systems support to our Commercial Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) organization. In addition to front line application support, this position will network with Commercial, Accounting, Finance, Risk, other IT support groups and software vendors to develop requirements / design definitions, investigate, analyse, and troubleshoot issues, as well as determine how to exploit new functionality for the benefit of the Commercial organization.
- The analyst will support the functionality, configuration, and architecture of the SAP HVC environment, which includes vendor software, as well as in-house developed configurations, processes, interfaces, and add-on applications.
Prior ETRM support experience (Solarc RightAngle, SAP HVC, Allegro)
Prior financial closing IT support experience
ROLE SKILLS AND DELIVERABLES:
- Primary Focus: Back-office – Financial Close Support, Actualization, Global Trade Management (GTM) – secondary costs, fees, etc.
- Secondary Focus: Front-office (trading/scheduling) knowledge – Deal Capture, Trading/Scheduling Workbench (TSW)
- Ability/Willingness to provide day to day 24/7 application support
- Commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Strong planning/organizing skills, ability to multi-task.
- Ability to initiate tasks and demonstrate innovative behavior.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Management of change skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to relate to technical and business processes.
- Work day-to-day directly with Commercial business in order to troubleshoot system issues or design system improvements.
- Deep analytical and technical experience in IT application support; expertise using relational databases.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements; manage enhancement/break-fix requests into our development pipeline
- Development background and knowledge of SQL, ABAP, and .NET.
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.