We are recruiting for an INVENTORY ANALYST to join one of our International Petrochemical Clients; this position is based in the Client’s head office in Houston, Texas
Interested candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Reconciling refined product volumes between Client and external partners and/or physical assets
- Representing Client with major oil companies in resolution of volumetric differences
- Interacting with Commercial trading, scheduling, and other departments within Client’s organization.
- Providing volumetric related analysis for the Commercial business
- Supporting the back office needs of the Commercial Products Accounting business
- Interpreting contracts as deemed necessary to fulfil contractual obligations and requirements within the accounting process
- Participating in developing or streamlining processes for Inventory Accounting related to new business, system changes or reporting requirements
- Understanding high value of communication up, down and laterally
- Working on varied and complex processes and problems associate with commercial product business
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related Field
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in SolArc Right Angle and SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others without direct supervision
- Desire to learn new ideas and concepts
- Self-starter who is goal oriented
- Strong, positive attitude with good organizational skills
- Able to build relationships and serve as a resource with external and internal business partners
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.