We are working with one of our International Oil & Gas Operating Clients head quartered in Houston.
Our Client is looking for 2 Lease Operator’s Level I to work in their Greeley, Colorado facility. These assignments are initially for one year.
Ideal candidates should show initiative by actively seeking advanced knowledge, must be able to work well in a team as well as on their own.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
- This position will be responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps, and rotating equipment.
- Operator Responsibilities Preparing for and performing maintenance, taking readings, and doing rounds Issuing work permits, following procedures, and initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
- Proactively monitoring well and equipment performance and take appropriate action to maximize production.
- Working with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
- Interfacing with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- Tracking test compression data and conducting fluid levels with echo meter.
Corrosion / Maintenance / Operations / Pumps / Three Phase
- High School Diploma
- Oil and Gas Experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.