Maintenance Planner / Scheduler
REGISTER YOUR CV
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planner / Scheduler for work based in North America
Interested Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
The Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Coordinator will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the maintenance department through a robust planned work process.
The Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for planning and scheduling of all Maintenance Department work orders at the Client’s facility including major maintenance equipment overhauls and plant shutdowns.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Comply with all company Safety and Quality systems and contribute to maintaining positive trends in department metrics through continuous improvement activities.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, and other functional areas and enter and monitor site purchase requisitions for 3rd party maintenance spends. Maintain good communication with relevant colleagues regarding maintenance spend, forecasting, and accruals.
- Work Request review
- Planned and PM/PdM work order review and planning
- Contractor coordination, permitting, and job oversight
- Estimate and plan large scheduled equipment overhauls
- Complete monthly work order analysis
- Maintain site SAP Maintenance module, including setting up new and modifying existing PM/PdM maintenance plans; creating, maintaining, and modifying equipment tables; maintaining site critical equipment lists; serve as site SME for all SAP Maintenance related activities
- Conduct weekly work order review meeting and participate in other site meetings as required
- Minimum of 5 years refinery experience Maintenance Planning / Scheduling
- Demonstrated experience with industrial maintenance operations, spare parts inventory control, and standard procurement controls.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Windows™ personal computer operating systems is necessary.
- Demonstrated SAP maintenance module experience.
- Proven knowledge of refining facilities and integration of project schedules in these facilities.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.