MIDSTREAM PIPELINE SCHEDULER
REGISTER YOUR CV
We are currently looking for a Midstream Pipeline Scheduler, to work with one of our International Oil and Gas Operating Clients, who are based in Houston.
This assignment is head office based.
Interested candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA.
Accountable for the scheduling, coordination, and communication of operations for their assigned area.
Works with constituents to balances priorities and develops an operating schedule optimized to achieve area and business goals
Establishes the process and coordinates the meetings where operating groups provide input, review, and commit to their piece of the integrated operating schedule
- Coordinates operations for their area with all other relevant groups
- Communicates the validated operating schedule for their group
- Coordinates a common response across groups to significant schedule upsets
- Ensures all mandatory approvals are received prior to commencement of work (i.e., AFE approvals and FAA notifications)
- Calculates schedule attainment metrics, cycle times and works with resource owners to identify causes of schedule misses
- Participates in the Execution Control System (ECS) and performance reporting (KPIs)
- Bachelors’ degree, preferred, or high school diploma with 8 or more years of relevant experience
- Typically requires five or more years Oil & Gas industry experience
- Relevant field operating, scheduling or tech experience highly preferred
- Computer capable with experience in the relevant work management and scheduling systems preferred
- Experience with Primavera P6, Generwell, or other scheduling tools is preferred
Primavera / Suretrak / ECS / FAA / Metrics / Operations
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.