OFFSHORE MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS
REGISTER YOUR CV
We are currently working with one of our International Operating Client’s, we are recruiting for Offshore Mechanical Technicians to join their offshore teams.
Candidates must have current BOSIET or HUET, M.I.S.T. Valid passport with minimum one year validity
- Responsible for completion of assigned PMs. Mentor training as needed for Local Nationals. Routine inspection completion for all rotating equipment. Documentation for same activities in accordance with Client’s policy and local requirements.
- Maintain all mechanical equipment to 99% reliability.
- Assist 3rd party inspectors as required. Will be subject to Client’s training and competency programs. Will be an active participant in Client’s CMMS (computerized maintenance management system). All inspections, repairs and completion of repairs will be documented in accordance with company policies.
- Mentor to local staff in all maintenance procedures.
- Conduct ones-self in a professional, courteous and safe manner at all times.
- Act accordingly to Client’s policy and travel to/from worksite in professional manner as one would while on Client’s work sites.
- 10 years in the industry as a mechanical discipline.
- 5 years subsea experience
- 5 years Offshore experience (Overseas experience is a plus)
- Vocational degree, preferably in Mechanical education. Higher degree is a plus
- Hydraulic crane repair, various types of pumps and pump designs, has sub-sea system knowledge, Caterpillar Natural gas engines, has worked with computerized maintenance programs, Crane inspector qualified.
- Current offshore safety systems training, well versed in SEMs requirements for offshore operations
- Gas turbine compressor and turbine generator experience, turbo expander, reciprocating compressors, Meg injection systems, HPU systems, HVAC, VFD driven equipment, mechanical seal repair, barrier fluid systems
- Travel away from home, 28/28 rotation, must be available for call-out outside of normal schedule, works well in a team environment, has leadership qualities, can teach others, experienced in offshore mechanics and operations, involved in computer based maintenance programs.
- The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with Client Corporate policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.