SENIOR FINANCE & PERFORMANCE ANALYST
REGISTER YOUR CV
We are currently working with an International Petrochemical Client based in Texas, we are looking for a Senior Finance & Performance Analyst to work in one of their refineries based in Old Ocean, Texas.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
Reports to: Finance & Performance Analysis Coordinator
- Support monthly financial closing.
- Provide monthly analysis on refinery maintenance expenses, work orders and project spend.
- SAP expense project setup.
- Monthly/quarterly SOX documentation.
- Participate preparation of annual operating expense Budget/LRP.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the preparation of Solomon refining study data (Finance portion).
- Ad hoc analysis requests from refinery personnel and Downstream organization as well as other related duties as assigned.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related business degree
- 3+ years of direct finance related experience
- Proficient (perform skill with limited assistance) with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & SAP.
- 5+ years of direct experience with the following.
- Utilizing analytical & problem solving skills with the ability to recognize key issues and address problems in the early stages.
- Preparing financial budgets and forecasting.
- Analyzing actual results vs budget or business plan.
- Providing financial and economic analysis.
- Previous experience in oil and gas, refining, petrochemical and/or manufacturing industry
- Experience working with SAP-MM & PS modules.
- Experience with SAP FI and CO modules
- Knowledge of or ability to learn quickly how to utilize Corporate Records Database (CRD).
- Refining related experience and knowledge of refinery industry business drivers
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter that can operate independently and in a team environment
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.