TALENT ACQUISITION RECRUITER
REGISTER YOUR CV
Our client is a Global Oil and Gas Operating Company, head quartered in Houston, we are recruiting for a Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition Team in the head office, this is an ongoing opportunity.
Interested Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA.
Responsible for recruiting, screening and referring qualified candidates for assigned positions. Collaborate with hiring managers to create the optimal recruiting strategy for each position.
- Design, develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify top talent for positions across Noble Energy.
- Create job descriptions that will attract highly qualified candidates.
- Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates through cold calling, networking, data mining.
- Effectively utilize online tools to attract talent (i.e. LinkedIn, job boards, and niche industry sites).
- Effectively influence passive job seekers to pursue opportunities within Noble Energy.
- Conduct in depth phone interviews of potential candidates and determine if there are possible opportunities within Noble Energy.
- Coordinate on-site interviews and obtain feedback.
- Track and report key metrics to internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience (direct-hire, agency experience is preferred).
- Experience sourcing a variety of roles, from individual contributor to leadership positions.
- Deep understanding of the Boolean search language and how those search principles apply to both internet and internal database searches.
- Ability to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment demonstrating an ability to prioritize.
- Experience recruiting Upstream Oil & Gas positions is a plus.
Database / Executive Level / Data Mining / Databases / Networking
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.