TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
REGISTER YOUR CV
Our client is a Global Oil and Gas Operating Company, head quartered in Houston, they are recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst to join their Corporate Control Department in the head office.
Interested Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the USA.
This role is critical to the global iSupplier conversion as this analyst will perform the day to day support, testing and maintenance. Direct experience using Oracle in Supply Chain or Procurement in a user or support role. We also prefer someone with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, OneDrive, especially Excel. Ability and comfortable using V-Lookups, Pivots, etc.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Providing direct support via email and phone to all Noble employees using Oracle Requisition to Pay & iSupplier Field Tickets to Requisitions processes.
- Modules supported may include, iProcurement, Purchasing, Approved Supplier List (ASL), iSupplier, Inventory, Accounts Payable (AP), Global Trade Compliance (GTM), OBIEE and Contracts.
- Key responsibility to train employees using Oracle iProcurement / Purchasing modules.
- Technical resource for Noble users, especially SCM Procurement Buyers and project team.
- Responsibilities include quarterly regression testing, testing of patches and enhancements.
- Works directly with Noble IT generating and tracking Oracle Change Requests.
- This role requires significant expertise and experience in Oracle ERP, including iProcurement, Purchasing, Approved Supplier List (ASL), iSupplier, Inventory, Accounts Payable (AP), GTM, OBIEE and Contracts modules.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential. Must be proficient in all programs in the MS Office suite.
- Significant daily interaction required with Noble IT, users, and suppliers. Must be very responsive and patient with users.
- Excellent technical and personal skills are vital for this assignment.
- Must have some experience supporting or using Oracle Supply Chain modules:
- iProcurement: creating, editing Purchase Requisitions.
- Purchasing: creating and updating Purchase Order (PO) and Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA). Must be familiar with PO Lines, Shipments, and Distributions. Understanding PO Revisions and Oracle AME rules (Approvals Management Engine).
- Inventory: searching for Oracle inventory items and defined attributes.
- Accounts Payable: reviewing invoices, payments, and invoice holds.
- Global Trade Compliance: searching screening transactions against government lists for both imports and exports.
- Contracts: can search and understand contracts records.
- OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition): self-service discovery tools to create and update reports.
- Approved Supplier List (ASL): can search and understand suppliers ASL records.
Accounts Payable / AP / Contracts / ERP / Excel
Excellent Written / Inventory / iprocurement / maintenance / Microsoft Office / Oracle / Procurement / Purchasing / Regression Testing / Supply Chain / Technical Support / Business Intelligence / Buying/Procurement / Enterprise Resource Planning / Invoice / Payments / SCM
High School diploma or equivalent a MUST
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.