IMPORT / EXPORT - TRADE COMPLIANCE ANALYST 1
REGISTER YOUR CV
The Trade Compliance Analyst will support the Trade Compliance Analyst Lead for the North America Region of the company, for all business units. This role will work closely with the Client’s Trade Compliance and Legal departments.
This position may be located at our head office in downtown Houston or Channelview area of Houston.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ability to classify materials for Import/Export (HTS and ECCN). Understand General Rules of Interpretation and had HTS training.
- Assist with Free Trade Agreement process for the company.
- Provide backup support for US Export Classification, Duty Drawback and Export Licensing.
- Assist Trade Compliance team
- Routine import activities
- US Exports
- Canada Imports
- Audit/reviews for import/exports.
- Experience with SAP and SAP Reporting (ex: BW, BI). – knowing the composition of products based on information in SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, systems, and processes.
- Advanced user in Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot tables, formulas, if statements, logic, charts, manipulate data, show progress)
- Knowledge of Access.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Some Project Management skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Trade Compliance Certification.
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills with a focus on results orientation, customer service and change management.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills centered on innovation and problem solving are key for this role.
If you are interested in this vacancy register your interest here.